When the talk is about ASUS motherboards, then you may have quite choices; there are many who opt for their Republic of Gamers boards to be specific, however, their prime line is somehow good. The reason of using the word ‘Prime’ motherboard as our baseline board for processor is very much into testing for both intel & AMD for the past many years. Talking about ASUS Prime, it features a slick design with silver heatsinks & an integrated M.2 cooler also. You also get in support for DDR4 3466 MHz memory, USB 3.1, dual M.2, & even RGB lightning.
- ASUS 5-Way Optimization: One-click, system-wide tuning for optimized overclocks & intelligent cooling for CPU/GPU-intensive tasks
- Industry-leading cooling options: Comprehensive controls for fans & water pumps, via the Fan Xpert 4 software or the acclaimed ASUS UEFI
- 2 heatsink: Ultra-efficient design reduces M.2 SSD temperature by up to 20°C for unthrottled transfer speeds and enhanced reliability
- Next-generation connectivity: Supreme flexibility with dual M.2 support, NVME RAID support, USB 3.1 Gen 2 ports and front-panel header
- ASUS Aura Sync: Industry-leading RGB ecosystem, with controllable onboard LEDs and wide range of Aura Sync-compatible components
ASUS is very much keeping the same color & design as seen on previous Prime motherboard(s). Therefore, we’ve a black PCB with silver & white accents. Also, you can see the heatsinks on the board are in silver & the I/O cover is white in color.
Altogether, ASUS once again has come-out with a solid motherhood in their ‘Prime Series’. The board as discussed above will give you everything you need without adding any extras. Make sure to not that, this is not a chopped down version of a board. Talking about its features, this version has pretty much everything you want out of an X470 motherhood. You can either run two graphic cards; there are two M.2 slots; USB 3.1 support; good audio solution, and, Intel LAN.
We do know that ASUS is known to be one of the best UEFI BIOS’s & with the X470-PRO it’s not different. However, the BIOS is easy to operate & everything can be found & sorted fast. Apart from this, you can also, control the RGB lights on the board & also, the headers that can be found directly from-in the BIOS. Obviously, ASUS has great motherboard companion software too.
If you are looking for something like mentioned above, you can definitely try your hands on ASUS rime X470. Make sure you read all the features and search a bit more about it before buying. Talking about the ratings, it’s good to go a 9 out of 10 as its score.